What do we do?
At Tony Elischer Foundation we provide mentoring and development opportunities for fundraising professionals who are in the early stages of their career. We provide a bespoke programme which supplements and complements training and support which programme participants may already access via their fundraising roles. Our core activity is providing mentoring programmes for individuals. They will also become part of a wider group as our community grows, facilitating further learning and development.
Who do we help?
- Our aim is to work with talented and skilled individuals who show:
- commitment to working in the sector
- demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for fundraising
- are innovative and creative
- an eye on trends and opportunities
- drive to develop professionally
- capability to unlock their full potential as fundraisers
If this is you, you would benefit from our help. There is an application and assessment process, part of which involves being nominated by a peer or leader in the sector. Following this process, you could be selected to join our programme.
How we help you?
If you are successful, you will be matched with a mentor and you will work together for at least twelve months. Each relationship will be bespoke and individual based upon your development focus.
You will become part of a wider group with a community of peers, facilitating further learning and development. Activities may include:
- Speaking and presentation coaching
- Production of visual aids training
- Online forum for participant community
- Masterclass workshops for participants led by mentors and sector experts
- Dialogue development
- Attendance at UK and international fundraising conferences
Our mentors are all experienced and successful leaders and managers who know how to help others be the best they can be in their roles. Many are fundraising experts but we also have others who specialise in areas such as innovation or technology. Their wide range of skills, knowledge, organisational experience and locations we can always make a really productive match of mentor and participant. Get to know a selection of our team: